-->

How to Extract Data from iTunes Backup and Restore to iPhone iPad

“I get into a habit that I backup data on iTunes from my iPhone regularly. I like download the movies, photos, songs I like on the Internet, but the storage space of my iPhone is so limited. Thus, that kinds data I always save on iTunes. However, the data on iTunes was gone after I update iOS 10 system. That’s not a good news for me. I do desire to find the data I want and restore some favorite and significant files to my iPhone. Please give me some advice.”


You are lucky and don’t need to worry about that, because your problem just a piece of cake for iTunes Backup Extractor, the most professional iPhone data recovery tool, can extract data like contacts, messages, photos, videos, calendars, notes, call logs, Safari bookmarks and more from iTunes or iCloud backup without difficulty. Why it can do this? It is designed with powerful and flexible function and specialize in this aspect. And it supports iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.





    






Steps to Extract Data from iTunes Backup and Restore to iPhone iPad



Step 1. Choose Corresponding Recovery Mode


Launch iTunes Backup Extractor on the PC and click on the option of "Recover from iTunes Backup File" on the left column. After that, iTunes Backup Extractor will and display the found iTunes backup files of this computer to you. Confirm and select an iTunes backup files of your iOS device below to scan.




Tip: If your iOS device is not listed here, it's probably because your iOS device has not been synchronized with iTunes.


Step 2. Scan Data from iTunes Backup File


Press "Start Scan" button to begin scanning the selected files. It will take a few minutes to extract all data from the iTunes backup file. Please be patient.


Step 3. Preview and Recover Data from iTunes Backup


After scanning, you can preview all extracted data from the backup file in categories. Check them one by one and selectively mark the items you want.



Then, click on "Recover" button at the bottom. At last, as you like, you can let the data recover to your device or the computer.

If you keep your iOS device connected with your computer via a USB cable during the recovery process, you can recover to iOS device.


Tips: You can see there is a search box in the result window. From there, you can type in the name of a file to search for it.

Advertisement
BERIKAN KOMENTAR ()