-->

How to Permanently Delete Call Logs from iPhone

I'm a girl who likes to talk to people on my iPhone. So my call history data is very large. Today, when I looked at the call logs, I thought the logs were useless. So I think I should delete them regularly and permanently. It also protects my privacy to some extent. However, I had no way to permanently delete them, so I asked my friend for help and got the answer.


Through my friend's recommendation, he introduced several data deletion software. Since my phone is iPhone 7, so some software is not compatible with my phone, but the iOS Private Data Eraser. Following, I'm going to recommend this software to iPhone users.

iOS Private Data Eraser can permanently delete the private data in iPhone, including Contacts, Messages, Call logs, Notes, Photos, Calendar, Reminder, Safari's bookmark. More importantly, this software is designed for iOS devices, so it can be compatible with the latest iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and the latest iOS system. In addition, the software will not damage or reveal the data in the phone, do not save the deleted data, only you can read the data in your iPhone. So you can safely use it to permanently delete call logs from iPhone without restored.

    



Steps to Permanently Delete Call Logs from iPhone Without Restored


Step 1. Run the program and connect iPhone to the computer


After you download and run the software on your computer, use the USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer, and at the same time, find and click "Private Data Eraser" on the main interface.




Step 2. Scan private data on your the iPhone


When the program detects your phone, you need to click "Start Scan" to scan the phone's data. It will take you a few minutes. When the scanning process is over, the results are displayed in the window.




Step 3. Start erasing call logs permanently


Next, you can begin to preview the data, find and check the call logs you want to delete. Then, click on the "Erase the Device" button.



The program will pop up a window, you need to enter "delete" to confirm your operation, and then click "Erase Now".



When all the selected call logs from iPhone has been deleted, you will see an "Erase Completed" message on the window of the program.





Advertisement
BERIKAN KOMENTAR ()