-->

How to Repair iOS System to Normal for iPhone/iPad

"I don't know why, since my iPhone 5S update iOS 10.1, it is a bit slow, sometimes even black. So I often restart the phone, I'm afraid it will hurt my phone. Although my iphone has been used for a long time, but I don't have enough money to buy a new iphone. This makes me very upset, it is said that my mobile phone will often run slowly because of system problems, the system of my iphone components may not be installed or damaged. Repair the phone system can solve my problem. That's great, this is undoubtedly a good news for me. So I want to fix my system. But I've never tried to repair the iOS system to normal for iPhone before. What should I do?" — Request from James

If you are facing the same problem, don't be afraid, I'm sure that iOS System Recovery can help you. A lot of iPhone or iPad users because of the various problems and are trying to repair the iOS system, some people because of equipment and white, some people because the iphone is running slow, some people because the iPad can not boot, this software  is developed for this. It can repair the system to help you solve these problems. This software has the advantages of powerful, simple operation. What's more, Repair iOS System help you fix the system can not only solve your problem, but also will not cause any data loss.

Warm Notice:After using this software, your device will not only be updated into the latest iOS system, and will become non jailbreak. And if you have unlocked your iOS device before, then it will be re-locked again.

    


Steps to Repair iOS System to Normal for iPhone/iPad



Step 1. Choose the iOS system repairing feature


Just like you want to use other software, you have to download, install and run Repair iOS System on your compute. Select "iOS System Recovery" in the function list, at the same time, connect your computer to the iphone/iPad with a data cable.


After sofrware detects your iOS device, click "Start" to continue the process.


Step 2. Download and select firmware


To fix the system, you need to download the appropriate firmware for your iOS device. If you do not know which version of the firmware for your device, it does not matter, the software will identify your iphone/iPad model and provide the latest firmware to download. You just need to click "Download" and wait.


Step 3. Fix your iOS to return it to normal


When the download is complete, the program will begin to repair your system. In the repair process may occur Apple logo cycle or exit recovery mode, do not worry, this is a normal phenomenon. A few minutes later, your iPhone/iPad will reboot to normal mode. The whole process takes less than 10 minutes.


Advertisement
BERIKAN KOMENTAR ()